Why become a member? ×

Top Quality USA Cab-age! for sale or trade

krispn

Hey guys and gals. Up for your viewing pleasure is a......

Fully flight cased USA SVT Classic 410 HLN (500w@4ohm) for the princely sum of £400 ovno.

Standard rock (and everything else) cab. Its a beast and covers all your bases with ease. Handles a low B with ease and has full adjustable tweeter. There is some peeling to the tolex on the lower left corner (or right depending where you are standing) from where its been in and out of the flight case tray but thats purely cosmetic and could be stuck down with some glue - I might do that this w/e just for fun! Some more action on the covering beside the hadnle on the left side also but again purely cosmetic.

Willing to sell the flight case on its own but its gonna have to be pick up only or meet within an hour of Edinburgh (assuming it will fit in my mates boot!)

Aguilar DB410 (700w@8ohm)
Im really liking this cab and currently it's 8ohm rating isn't a worry as I can really push it with my power amp at 8ohms. I A/b'd the two cabs yesterday and think that the Ampeg has a little more low end whereas the Aguilar has a little more 'clarity?' but you know how subjective these things can be. I recently played through a 215 rig and after hearing ao much about the DB112's as a pair I'd be keen to try out that set up plus its easier to shlep to gigs being smaller than the 410.

As ever gimme a pm for more info and pic's of the Aguilar will follow soon as I get them updated on my phone - later today for sure as Im off to do that now!

Thanks for reading

Edited by krispn

Aguilar cab pictures added below. Some of the little tears to the tolex - all superficial - can be seen and naturally they do not affect tone.

I've also shown the size of the cab in relation to an Ampeg 410 and an Ashdown 410. It's smaller then the Ampeg but Im guessing most other 410 cabs are!

Any questions just drop me a PM

Thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='krispn' post='1034650' date='Nov 24 2010, 01:02 AM']It sure is Purdy!

Pre holiday bump and I got a quote from courier that postage of the flightcased ampeg would wOrk out between 30-40 quid. Not bad so have a think then good people![/quote]
Tempted by the Ampeg, but I'd have to sell on my 2 GK210RBH cabs, which I guess you're not after in some kinda trade scenario?!

While I'll fully support your sale Im after a clear out of stuff and rebuilding the rig as it were. I have a few options but they all involve getting rid of the lot and starting again.

Good luck now go sell those cabs baby!

• 4 weeks later...

Cabs still available

Ampeg 410 flightcased 4 ohm monster. (500w) I really do enjoy this cab heaps of bottom plus fully adjustable tweeter. This cab is the Daddy..seriously!

Aguilar 410 8ohm (700w) - Another fine cab that does a splendid job - not as full about the bottom as the Ampeg ( but a smaller cab overall in comparison) Has a wonderful presence live and fully adjustable tweeter control

These are some of the best out there and each brings their own benefits to a rig......bump