Why become a member? ×

Discount Offer: Epifani 502 + Aguilar GS410

chrispiano

Hi all,

An offer that I have made to a couple of BCers interested in my Epifani, or the GS410 but looking for a discount from the £770 + £500 or nearest offer price tag is:

Both for £1000, based in Bloomsbury (London)- near King's Cross and St Pancras.

This represents roughly 50% the new market value and the combination of the two was a result of spending an entire day in the Bass Gallery testing different cabs with the 502 head. I found that the hi-fi sound in the Epifani produced a lot of high-mids and therefore what most players would define as a 'modern' sound. A sound that, I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of. However, when I put the head together with the GS410 all of the boomy fundaments returned and the overall tone was more natural.

I would definitely recommend buying these as a twosome. On one level because it saves me the hassle of separate transactions, but mainly because it works really really well. All the perks of a responsive, two channel, modern head combined with the fullness and handling of a touring powerhouse.

Chris

Edited by chrispiano

[quote name='chrispiano' post='1018852' date='Nov 10 2010, 03:01 PM']Hi all,

An offer that I have made to a couple of BCers interested in my Epifani, or the GS410 but looking for a discount from the £770 + £500 or nearest offer price tag is:

Both for £1000, based in Bloomsbury (London)- near King's Cross and St Pancras.

This represents roughly 50% the new market value and the combination of the two was a result of spending an entire day in the Bass Gallery testing different cabs with the 502 head. I found that the hi-fi sound in the Epifani produced a lot of high-mids and therefore what most players would define as a 'modern' sound. A sound that, I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of. However, when I put the head together with the GS410 all of the boomy fundaments returned and the overall tone was more natural.

I would definitely recommend buying these as a twosome. On one level because it saves me the hassle of separate transactions, but mainly because it works really really well. All the perks of a responsive, two channel, modern head combined with the fullness and handling of a touring powerhouse.

Chris[/quote]

For each item separately, see my other listings.