Why become a member? ×

Trace 1048h, Peavey 410TX,

Trev

Hi, having a clearout, band split 6 months ago and i'm just a soundguy at the mo so........

Both early 90's cabs, the Peavey I've owned from new and is showing its age but still working ok, original 10" drivers, horn has been replaced with identical fostex one. Peavey used to use the same fostex horns in their cabs as the likes of SWR apparently, but anyway....... black carpet ripped all over the place :) horn attenuator and large rear port. Jack socket. 8 ohms - £100 for that.

The Trace has had the original celestions replaced by its previous owner with rather superior PD 104s, which means its quite hefty but sounds ace. I only bought the thing coz I was gonna use the PDs for another project but I dont need em now so its gotta go. Horn attenuator, 2 x jacks + 2 x XLRs on the back, twin ports at the front, classic grey rubbery vinyl in decent nick. 8 ohms. - £200 ono.

I also have a Peavey Probass 1000 1u rackmount preamp. It has a 9 band graphic and variable crossover, one of the slider knobs has been lost but the slider works fine. I've had it from new, it hasnt been gigged for 15 years, still have the owners manual. Was always racked - £90

I have a couple of basses for sale and a vintage bass or guitar cab, see other threads.

PM if you're interested.

Collection from Halifax/Leeds UK or may deliver locally. I can post the preamp within UK.

Cheers.

Trev