Why become a member? ×

Swapsies? My Zoom B2 For Your Chorus?

Hot Tub

Any interest in this? The only thing I use on the B2 is the chorus, so I'd like to replace it with a decent chorus pedal (preferably with PSU). I'm offering to swap the Zoom B2 complete with a mains adapter which I bought for it and a control pedal which can be used to control certain functions. It's in immaculate condition, having been home use only. I don't have the box anymore, but if I post this it'll be VERY well packed. Alternatively, happy to meet within reasonable distance (say 30 miles of Leamington Spa?), or you're welcome to come here for a cuppa!

I'll consider any make, but nothing other than chorus.

:)

[quote name='petetexas' post='1024726' date='Nov 15 2010, 03:16 PM']Hi,

Have a MXR micro Chorus, with 9V power supply ,,,,,,,,,,interested ?

Pete[/quote]

Hi Pete,

Definitely interested! Been looking at some demos/sound clips and it sounds fantastic, but everything I can find is guitar. How does it do with bass?

Anyone else using one of these with bass?

Cheers!

[quote name='Hot Tub' post='1025806' date='Nov 16 2010, 01:07 PM']Hi Pete,

Definitely interested! Been looking at some demos/sound clips and it sounds fantastic, but everything I can find is guitar. How does it do with bass?

Anyone else using one of these with bass?

Cheers![/quote]

Hi,

I was using it with my fretless ( now sadly gone ) and it was great !

One of the big things with it is that it has just the one control,,,,,,,,,,simple !

Being that you live in Leamington, I live in Cov, we could meet up on A46, swap, and try each others out for a week or so ?

Not tonight though, I`m in Brum .

How does that grab you ?

Pete :)