Why become a member? ×

Pro Pedalboard Set up

Samba_83

I have decided to sell my current set up to fund the purchase of an Axe Fx (Again ! Damn my mind)

This is a Top end Set up that has some of the best pedals available !

Included :

* Pedaltrain 2 Pedalboard & Hardcase(Also have soft case,one of the handles has broke but has shoulder strap) [color="Red"][b]£150[/b][/color]

*Dunlop Dc Brick Power Supply - Powers up to ten effects,Seven 9V and three 18V outputs [color="Red"][b]£70[/b][/color]

* Boss Tu2 Tuner [color="Red"][b] Sold[/b][/color]

*Budda Budwah (older,more sought after version)[color="Red"][b]SOLD[/b][/color]Boxed with Paperwork

*Empress Vintage modified SuperDelay[color="Red"][b] Sold ! Pending Funds[/b][/color] - 8 Presets,The Best Delay pedal available - Simply Stunning !

*Fulltone OCD 4 - Awesome,you know the score ! [color="Red"][b]SOLD[/b][/color] Boxed

*Malekko Ic300B - Great souning Analog Delay,Long since discontinued.[b][color="Red"]SOLD[/color][/b]Boxed with paperwork

*Wobo Double looper - Great For switching Between Amps/Guitars [b][color="Red"]£45[/color][/b]

*Zvex Fuzz Factory - For all those Buckethead,Muse,White stripes tones [color="Red"][b]SOLD[/b][/color] Boxed with paper work,as new(used twice)

*Van damme patch leads with Neutrik Jacks.7 R/A to R/A cables and 1 R/A to straight cable. Plus I have about 1 metre unused cable which I'll throw in. [b][color="Red"]£50[/color][/b]

Message me for more info & photo's.

Edited by Samba_83

[quote name='mcgraham' post='1021506' date='Nov 12 2010, 02:47 PM']Good call on the Axefx.

Some stuff there that tempts me but am very happy with the sounds I'm getting on guitar at the moment, so will have to pass. Best of luck with the sale though![/quote]

Thanks man !