Why become a member? ×

Summer evening lakeside gig

Longmayyourun

This is me at a garden party/fundraising do back in the summer.

Later on as it got dark the lights were switched on and everything went quiet. Turned out we had melted a couple of extension leads. Moral? - always check power supplies laid out by promoters :)

[attachment=64128:DSCF1372.JPG]

Edit: should have been in Post your Pictures. I shall now crawl back under my rock.

Edited by Longmayyourun

We do an event on the village green every year, and the first time we managed to put one of the marquee pins right through the underground mains cable to the pavilion we were getting our power supply from. Southern Electricity were wonderful, and fixed it in time for the event, but we always use generators now, as our power demands have grown considerably.

[quote name='Longmayyourun' post='1026609' date='Nov 17 2010, 08:30 AM']This is me at a garden party/fundraising do back in the summer.

Later on as it got dark the lights were switched on and everything went quiet. Turned out we had melted a couple of extension leads. Moral? - always check power supplies laid out by promoters :)

[attachment=64128:DSCF1372.JPG]

Edit: should have been in Post your Pictures. I shall now crawl back under my rock.[/quote]Dude, you are a dude.