Why become a member? ×

STEINBERGER? AN EXPERT IS REQUIRED...

gattoalbasso

Hello friends, hello experts !!!!
I have difficulties in finding the version of this bass....someone told me is a Spirit, made during the eighties, but on the internet i did't find anything like this one
(something similar, but with a different body)
here, as attachment ,you can find the pictures...if you need some more, pls ask me !!!!
thanks in advance to anyone can help me

miki from italy

wowowowowow !!!!!!
THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!
now that I have found the model (thanks to you) I have another big question..what could be its commercial value?
i would like to sell it, i always use other basses (fender, music man) and I never used this one. it spends most of his life in a closet...
i'd like to give a new life and a new owner to this vintage bass !!!!!!
thank you in advance to anyone can help me !!!!!
miki

[quote name='gattoalbasso' post='1027783' date='Nov 18 2010, 11:42 AM']I have another big question..what could be its commercial value?[/quote]
I don't pretend to be an expert, but if it were me I would be looking for £225 to £300. Probably nearer the lower end of that bracket in the current market.

Edit - in fact there's one on ebay now (albeit with jazz pickups rather than humbuckers) with a BIN of £250.

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='simon1964' post='1027813' date='Nov 18 2010, 12:02 PM']I don't pretend to be an expert, but if it were me I would be looking for £225 to £300. Probably nearer the lower end of that bracket in the current market.

Edit - in fact there's one on ebay now (albeit with jazz pickups rather than humbuckers) with a BIN of £250.[/quote]
Nowhere near that I wouldn't think, not in that condition. I got £100 for my more up to date Professional Custom minter, but that was down to bad luck I think.

I'd be after £150 - £180 but I could be wrong, and it's really down to how you list it on the bay. They go in and out of fashion like there's no tomorrow.