Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic Series 70's Jazz Bass - SOLD Pending

Floyd Pepper

Hi,

Although I've not had these two very long, I need to generate some cash for another project so up for grabs are;

[b]Lakland Skyline Hollowbody[/b]
This is a really beautiful Lakland bass built in collaboration with Michael Tobias. Currently strung with flats and comes with a basic hard case.
All the information can be found on this link - [url="http://www.lakland.com/hollowbody.htm"]Lakland Hollowbody[/url] - Please note that this is the Skyline version.
I don't believe that these are available anymore.
Price is £SOLD Pending
[attachment=64265:DSC_6600.JPG][attachment=64266:DSC_6599.JPG][attachment=64268:DSC_6601.JPG]

[b]Fender Classic Series 70's Jazz[/b]
This MIM Jazz is virtually brand new and in mint condition. It comes with a Fender soft gigbag and the original tags and allen keys. I originally got it to work on as a project bass but realistically, I'm not going to be able to do that now.
There's a decent review on this link - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEWiA3fgrAU"]70's Jazz Review[/url]
Price is £[s]390[/s]
Now £SOLD pending
[attachment=64269:DSC_6596.JPG][attachment=64270:DSC_6595.JPG][attachment=64271:DSC_6598.JPG]

Collection preferred or I can meet within a reasonable distance. I'm located near J13 M25
Cheers,
Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='BigJim' post='1029793' date='Nov 19 2010, 07:19 PM']Jim is a great guy and a quality player with some great pedals. Buy with confidence.[/quote]

Nice one Big Jim.
Loving the pedals at rehearsals the other night. Thanks for the advice and I'll use my own thread to give a big thumbs up and recommendation to the guys at fxpedals.co.uk
Cheers,
Little Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='Floyd Pepper' post='1029930' date='Nov 19 2010, 09:24 PM']Nice one Big Jim.
Loving the pedals at rehearsals the other night. Thanks for the advice and I'll use my own thread to give a big thumbs and recommendation to the guys at fxpedals.co.uk
Cheers,
Little Jim[/quote]
The lakkie used to be mine and it is immaculate + a really top bass, well worth a punt at this price & Jim is a top bloke to deal with.

The Classic 70s Jazz is a great bass. I had one for a while, and although finding out Jazzes aren`t for me personally (they just don`t sound like P-Basses - I do know they`re not meant to), I`d recommend these to anyone who loves a Jazz bass. Nice playing neck, and in the Sunburst, with the black scratchplate and neck binding/block inlays - just about the coolest looking bass there is.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1030426' date='Nov 20 2010, 01:55 PM']The Classic 70s Jazz is a great bass. I had one for a while, and although finding out Jazzes aren`t for me personally (they just don`t sound like P-Basses - I do know they`re not meant to), I`d recommend these to anyone who loves a Jazz bass. Nice playing neck, and in the Sunburst, with the black scratchplate and neck binding/block inlays - just about the coolest looking bass there is.[/quote]

Cheers Lozz. I think these are great value (especially this one :) ). Offers welcome