Why become a member? ×

Ashdown gear: Superfly, 1x15 cab, 4x8 overrun cab

pluckedout

For sale due to extensive GAS (thanks to this very forum...)

Ashdown Superfly 2 x 250W lightweight programmable amp: I bought this amp full price the 2nd week they were released (5 or 6 years ago) and have never had a single problem with it. I always meant to remove the aluminium surrounds (which makes it lighter and run a little cooler) but never got round to it. Will come with original box and soft cover. £150 ono, shipping will be £20

Ashdown ABM compact 1 x 15" cab. Basically new, never gigged by me or the guy I bought it from (here on basschat, only about a month ago!) - £150 which is what I paid for it, collected from Salisbury, shipping will be about £40 I reckon. Would rather not ship though.

Overrun 4x8" cab - made by the same people who made the 4x8 mini cabs for Ashdown but with (better) Celestions installed and red piping; will happily take 600W. Never gigged but has been to a few rehearsals - slight dent in the front grille at the top. £150 collected from Salisbury; again, shipping will be about £40 I reckon but would rather not ship.

Might be tempted to swap any (or a combination) of the above for interesting instruments...