Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Superfly amp. SOLD in record time!

bobpalt

[b]Ashdown Superfly 250/250 watt amp.[/b]

This amp is actually pretty much unused, having been in a cupboard since I bought it (new), and stripped off the horrible aluminium gubbins that I had heard caused them to overheat. It looks like a nice, cool little black head now, and its very light. Its in its padded bag, but I cant take any pictures yet as I took it to our practice room last week to try it out and left it there, sorry. Suffice to say that its spot on, exactly like any other Superfly, and if anyone wants to see it, I can bring it back on Thursday and take photos.

I dont want to mess about, and just want a quick clean sale, so £75 and £15 postage seems about right. I know some people have a lot of love for these amps, but it was just never me..........

I will also be putting up for sale soon my last rehearsal amp, a Behringer 300w head and 2 x 10" cab, in perfect nick, for £100 the pair, in a few days if anyone is interested. Again, nothing whatsoever wrong. I have recently changed over to 15" cabs and just want a simple rapid sale. This would be collection only though from Tewkesbury.

Superfly is now sold, subject to the usual, but the Behringer is still available.

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by bobpalt