Why become a member? ×

**sold **linn Tukan Hi-fi Loudspeakers For Sale

Hi Guys ,
just a starter for this posting and i will add piccys and more details later. I Have a set if Linn Tukan loudspeakers in Cherry. they are in excellent condition with removable black and an extra set of optional cream covers. They also come with the real Linn optional wall brackets and some Linn cable and connectors. they are Bi-wireable and have been used in my Linn Hi-fi system for the last 6 years or so. There is also a set of Atacama speaker stands if prefered. I will not put on E-bay due to their Paypal policies, and am looking for around £150 all in collected. Please look on internet for Linn Tukan details untill i get home and edit this posting.
regards
Keith M

Edited by ingenius

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ingenius' post='1044864' date='Dec 2 2010, 11:43 AM']Hi Guys ,
just a starter for this posting and i will add piccys and more details later. I Have a set if Linn Tukan loudspeakers in Cherry. they are in excellent condition with removable black and an extra set of optional beige covers. They also come with the real Linn optional wall brackets and some Linn cable and connectors. they are Bi-wireable and have been used in my Linn Hi-fi system for the last 6 years or so. There is also a set of Atacama speaker stands if prefered. I will not put on E-bay due to their Paypal policies, and am looking for around £200 all in collected. Please look on internet for Linn Tukan details untill i get home and edit this posting.
regards
Keith M[/quote]

bump for a price drop to £150