Why become a member? ×

Squier VMJ Bass FS

asheroesfall

Fantastic Squier VMJ Bass for sale! had this bass for a little over 2 years and still in fantastic condition and plays like a dream. upgraded to a fender jazz aerodyne recently so this is surplus to requirements. open to sensible offers and this would have to be picked up from the manchester area or courier arranged if needed. cheers

[quote name='asheroesfall' post='1045575' date='Dec 2 2010, 08:09 PM']Fantastic Squier VMJ Bass for sale! had this bass for a little over 2 years and still in fantastic condition and plays like a dream. upgraded to a fender jazz aerodyne recently so this is surplus to requirements. open to sensible offers and this would have to be picked up from the manchester area or courier arranged if needed. cheers[/quote]
i would love to buy it i would need to know how much it weighs, so i can find out how much it would cost to post

[quote name='asheroesfall' post='1045641' date='Dec 2 2010, 08:58 PM']the shipping weight when ive looked on a few websites selling the bass new is 15 lbs would that be around right??[/quote]
yeah that seems right, that would only be £15.50 to Edinburgh, so i'm definitely interested, how much would you be looking for for the bass