Why become a member? ×

DHA VT-5

MythSte

Well. To be brutally honest, i feel a bit guilty putting this here.

I hyped up for so long before getting it. Initially had a slight problem with it, And wasted a fair amount of time on the phone to Mr. DHA himself baffling him with technical Jargon like "Can you hear that?" And "Will i get electrocuted?" Needless to say, its fine now! But i dont know, I just dont think the Tubes are for me.

I play in a band with a lot of dirty synths, And i planned on using the overdrive to pad out the guitar section, but it just got a little lost. Naymind eh!

So here it is for you guys, Up at what i think is a fair price of £400

Here it is with my rig anyway(Look at those LEDS!)

And all the specs and suchlike can be found here,

[url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20VT5-StudioBass.html"]Dave Hall VT-5 Studio Bass Pre[/url]

If i can find a box i could probably post at expence. But would really like to avoid if at all possible.

thanks,

Stephen

[quote name='The Funk' post='121070' date='Jan 15 2008, 07:34 PM']They get the amp, you get a threeway? Interesting![/quote]

LOL ;)

Its me who gets the DHA, someome gets my trace and ste gets someone elses cabs :) In all the deal is covering Scotland, England and Wales quite an effort methinks :huh:

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='mr pablo' post='121084' date='Jan 15 2008, 07:54 PM']LOL ;)

Its me who gets the DHA, someome gets my trace and ste gets someone elses cabs :) In all the deal is covering Scotland, England and Wales quite an effort methinks :huh:[/quote]
Blimey you kept that Trace head for the same length of time I appear to be keeping her replacement!! Are you still requiring the 2x10?

[quote name='Merton' post='121109' date='Jan 15 2008, 08:36 PM']Blimey you kept that Trace head for the same length of time I appear to be keeping her replacement!! Are you still requiring the 2x10?[/quote]

I am indeed my good man :)

[quote name='mr pablo' post='121113' date='Jan 15 2008, 08:50 PM']I am indeed my good man :)[/quote]
Excellent :huh: Now I just need the damn Nemesis to sell on fleabay and my plans for world domination are in place.... Ahem, world domination with Trace Elliot valvey amps. Wait and see ;)

[quote name='Merton' post='121126' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:16 PM']Excellent :) Now I just need the damn Nemesis to sell on fleabay and my plans for world domination are in place.... Ahem, world domination with Trace Elliot valvey amps. Wait and see :huh:[/quote]

V6 by anychance ;) . . . . . . . .

[quote name='ped' post='121130' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:27 PM']That sounds like fun![/quote]
Oh it will be :)

[quote name='mr pablo' post='121131' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:29 PM']V6 by anychance ;) . . . . . . . .[/quote]
If I could afford it, yes! ;) Wait and see :huh:

Stephen, sorry for the thread hijack!

[quote name='Merton' post='121319' date='Jan 16 2008, 09:38 AM']Oh it will be :)

If I could afford it, yes! ;) Wait and see :huh:

Stephen, sorry for the thread hijack![/quote]

Aha not at all! Business has been done, consider this the sit down with a pint after a tough deal!