Why become a member? ×

i want valves !!!!

ianSB

After being a full valve Ampeg and full valve Orange fan.. I really like the Terror bass.. You get a great valve tone without breaking your back. It's very close over the weight and price. If i'm on tour then all valve as I don't have to carry it, but I'm very happy my TB. If you ofset the weight and price, the TB wins hands down and the DIs sound great as that's all valve which is going to the desk/FOH/Logic etc.. It's not just a rocker's amp. It's very warm and groovy.. Can't imagine why you want more than the 500w, but there is a 1000w version..

+1 to the above.

With my (punk) band, in regular pub venues, my Terror has both gain & volume on 2, and even then I sometimes think its too loud.

Great little amps, ease of use and portability, and ridiculously loud.

Seems with my rcommendations of the Terror, I`m never gonna shift my Marshall, lol.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1053185' date='Dec 9 2010, 06:38 PM']+1 to the above.

With my (punk) band, in regular pub venues, my Terror has both gain & volume on 2, and even then I sometimes think its too loud.

Great little amps, ease of use and portability, and ridiculously loud.

Seems with my rcommendations of the Terror, I`m never gonna shift my Marshall, lol.[/quote]

Ha ha noticed your change in gear over the last year and your comments from changing the TB.. I've come from owning SS to my TB and when I get my studio built and sort and or some extra cash.. something like your marshall will be on my list.. I'm sure it will go soon..