Why become a member? ×

Markbass tube 500

giblett123

Hi all,

here we have my little mark tube 500 which is only a couple of months old and completely ungigged but I have sold my soul to barclaycard & need to raise some cash quickly so it has to go.
Its a 500W through 4 ohms with a variable tube preamp section. On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4" jack, and one combo jack that accepts either an XLR or 1/4" input.
Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four band EQ, VLE and VPF filters, line out level control, pre/post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel) and mute control (push-pull on the master volume knob).

It sounds great and is as new, price wise I’m looking for £500 ovno, no trades please this one is a fund raiser.

Cheers for looking
Chris.

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='giblett123' post='1057530' date='Dec 13 2010, 05:16 PM']Hi all,

here we have my little mark tube 500 which is only a couple of months old and completely ungigged but I have sold my soul to barclaycard & need to raise some cash quickly so it has to go.
Its a 500W through 4 ohms with a variable tube preamp section. On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4" jack, and one combo jack that accepts either an XLR or 1/4" input.
Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four band EQ, VLE and VPF filters, line out level control, pre/post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel) and mute control (push-pull on the master volume knob).

It sounds great and is as new, price wise I’m looking for £500 ovno, no trades please this one is a fund raiser.

Cheers for looking
Chris.[/quote]
no love for the tube? always a deal to be done so feel free to ask!

ooo fancy one of these.

Fraid I'm moving house at the moment and so cash is a little tight. Fingers crossed it'll still be available in the new year.

have a bump on me.

Edit: obviously for your sake I hope it sells faster than that!

Edited by rOB

[quote name='rOB' post='1059282' date='Dec 15 2010, 08:34 AM']ooo fancy one of these.

Fraid I'm moving house at the moment and so cash is a little tight. Fingers crossed it'll still be available in the new year.

have a bump on me.

Edit: obviously for your sake I hope it sells faster than that![/quote]
Cheers guys, they are really good heads and this one is pretty much unused, if I wasn't skint I wouldn't be unloading it. :)