Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Briefcase Combo

attackbass

I'm sad to be selling my Phil Jones Briefcase 100w Amplifier. This amp sounds absolutely amazing but I need to get an amp I can use for both loud functions and quiet jazz gigs when I'm home from touring so sadly it has to go!

The amp features two 5" Speakers, DI out, switchable Compressor, 5 band Graphic EQ, Active/Passive switch, headphone out and is able to run off a battery (included with the amp)

This amp sounds great with electric bass as well as upright bass. I have had many compliments on my sound using both electric and EUB with this amp. The amp is in very good condition, and has mainly been used for jazz functions and occasional low volume rehearsals/writing sessions. The battery charge lasts about and hour before it starts to run out of juice. It charges whilst you are connected to the mains. There is a slight scratch to the right of the graphic EQ on the front panel but is very small and not very noticeable and does not effect the amp at all. It comes with the manual and I think I might have the box for it some where!

I would like to get £350 for the combo

BUMP - OPEN TO OFFERS - PM ME!

[quote name='attackbass' post='1060877' date='Dec 16 2010, 07:09 PM']I'm sad to be selling my Phil Jones Briefcase 100w Amplifier. This amp sounds absolutely amazing but I need to get an amp I can use for both loud functions and quiet jazz gigs when I'm home from touring so sadly it has to go!

The amp features two 5" Speakers, DI out, switchable Compressor, 5 band Graphic EQ, Active/Passive switch, headphone out and is able to run off a battery (included with the amp)

This amp sounds great with electric bass as well as upright bass. I have had many compliments on my sound using both electric and EUB with this amp. The amp is in very good condition, and has mainly been used for jazz functions and occasional low volume rehearsals/writing sessions. The battery charge lasts about and hour before it starts to run out of juice. It charges whilst you are connected to the mains. There is a slight scratch to the right of the graphic EQ on the front panel but is very small and not very noticeable and does not effect the amp at all. It comes with the manual and I think I might have the box for it some where!

I would like to get £350 for the combo

[/quote]

• 5 months later...