Why become a member? ×

My bass on eBay

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='fatback' post='1063909' date='Dec 19 2010, 07:45 PM']Love that bass. Good luck with the sale. :)

Dunno where you're expecting to post it at £90, tho' :)[/quote]
That must be ebay's calculation to ship it to Ireland - it's showing up as £30 in mine (which I presume includes insurance). :lol:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1063918' date='Dec 19 2010, 07:52 PM']That must be ebay's calculation to ship it to Ireland - it's showing up as £30 in mine (which I presume includes insurance). :)[/quote]

Cripes. :) Wonder where eBay thinks we've drifted to?

We were around where South Africa is but that was a while ago.

[size=2][b]Yes sorry guys, the postage cost is not down to me, mainland uk its £30 and to any other European destinations turns into £90, I can't do bu**er all about that. :)

Of course if the winner is close by and willing to collect it from London, Greenwich area, I will refund the UK postage cost of £30, and bob's your uncle :)[/b][/size]

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1065300' date='Dec 20 2010, 11:57 PM'][size=2][b]Yes sorry guys, the postage cost is not down to me, mainland uk its £30 and to any other European destinations turns into £90, I can't do bu**er all about that. :)

Of course if the winner is close by and willing to collect it from London, Greenwich area, I will refund the UK postage cost of £30, and bob's your uncle :)[/b][/size][/quote]

Which courier is that?!

Btw I can't believe this didn't sell on here - I'd have been all over it like a rash if I didn't already have 3 jazzers! Good luck

Incredible, 766 page views and 121 people have this item on "watch" sale ends tomorrow 25th December at 19:54, bid now to avoid disappointment, Good luck!!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170581065479&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1068707' date='Dec 24 2010, 01:23 PM']Incredible, 766 page views and 121 people have this item on "watch" sale ends tomorrow 25th December at 19:54, bid now to avoid disappointment, Good luck!!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170581065479&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url][/quote]

There may well be 120 BCers watching! :)

I'm sure it'll get a decent flurry at the end.

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1065300' date='Dec 20 2010, 11:57 PM'][size=2][b]Yes sorry guys, the postage cost is not down to me, mainland uk its £30 and to any other European destinations turns into £90, I can't do bu**er all about that. :)

Of course if the winner is close by and willing to collect it from London, Greenwich area, I will refund the UK postage cost of £30, and bob's your uncle :lol:[/b][/size][/quote]

Can't do butter all about it? Hope nobody's gonna beef about the p&p too much.

Have a butter bump :)

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='1068846' date='Dec 24 2010, 04:53 PM']Can't do butter all about it? Hope nobody's gonna beef about the p&p too much.

Have a butter bump :)[/quote]

I did say if they collect they don't pay sweet fa! (how's that for a rhyme?)

[b][size=3]But I took the box to ye olde post office and they said that for anywhere in uk, insured up to £300 will cost £30 to send and £90 for Europe that is for both insured, trackable and to be signed for. I.E. taking no risks at all. I am not making these charges up so please don't think for a moment I am beefing it up, then again, if you know of a cheaper, but at the same time safe, guaranteed up to the value and trackable way of sending a parcel which measures as follows: 1.35 x 0.52 x 0.16 and weighs 8.67Kg. please do let me know, ta![/size][/b]

[quote name='Johnston' post='1069168' date='Dec 25 2010, 09:56 AM']Check the small print of that PO. I know parcel force has a limit on the insurance of instruments, even if you pay for the extra cover it's something silly like £150 or £200..

Of course you could take the neck off and send it as Parts !!![/quote]

+1 re. the insurance farce.

They will take your extra premium off you for increased insurance cover (even when you tell them it is a guitar) BUT you are only covered to a max of £150... regardless of whether you've paid for more! :)

However, a Christmas Day bump for you anyway! :)

Oh wow... there's still a lot of interest in it! 897 page views and 131 people watching it! Never had an item on ebay with so many watchers lol, perhaps its just people's curiosity to see how much it'll fetch.

Can anyone take a guess and predict how much it will go for? I haven't got a clue. Presently higher bid is £165

Going..... Going........ ??

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1069288' date='Dec 25 2010, 06:13 PM']It's getting exciting :)[/quote]

Tell me about it, it went for £310 in the end and that is just a little bit more than what I had been asking here in the for sale section (£299) so after all it was a nice result, yay!!

Onto next project now. I have no idea what I want to buy and mod next, any suggestions?

Edited by Grand Wazoo