Why become a member? ×

Hello from frosty Suffolk.

pikeman

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Steve, living in Suffolk but originally from Yorkshire.
I'm just getting back into bass playing after a 14 year lay-off ( I broke my left hand in 10 places.....ouch)
I was playing professionally for 7 years but then settled down, got married, had kids, the usual stuff.
I'm slowly rebuilding my gear and just got a Hartke HA4000 and a Warwick 411 cab. My old bass, which is a Japanese Squier '62 Precision fretless conversion has been dusted off and still sounds awesome. My left hand is getting used to the strain but still has a long way to go but getting there.
Well, that's me in a nutshell, not ready for gigs yet but maybe someday.
One question from me, what size Allen key do I need to adjust the saddles on a Badass 2 bridge and where did I put it?
Thanks for reading and letting me join your site.
Steve.

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1066254' date='Dec 21 2010, 10:49 PM']Adding myself to a long list of people who can't help you with what size Allen key you need, welcome to Basschat :)[/quote]

Thanks for all the welcomes, a really friendly place.
I've done a bit of research on here and hopefully found the answer...it's 1/20in or roughly 1.3mm. Just ordered one from Ebay so when it comes I can lower the action and save my fingers. :)