Why become a member? ×

Oly White 09 5vstring P bass

krispn

Up for grabs is a USA Fender P5- I've been playing this for a few months but im still not 100%confident with the extra sting! Going back to my 4 string feels more natural to me however I do do enjoy playing the 5er aarrrgggghh decisions decisions!

I had taken a decision to advertise both and see which one went first but ultimately Im more into the 4 as it just feels right to me and as I put a NP4 pick up in it and a new fat cap to make it a bit more 'vintage' sounding I just feel closer to the old girl. Im a sentimental fool I know.

The 5 sounds great and has some Dr Low Riders (I may have misquoted myself elsewhere saying they were HiBeams but rest assured they are Low riders!

Spec below and pic's upon request tho I'll fire a few up on here once I get back from work. The case isincluded and im after £750 shipped.

Fender American Standard Precision Bass V Features:
Body: Alder
Neck: Graphite Reinforced Maple, Modern “C” Shape (Gloss Headstock Face with Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups: 1 5-String American Standard Precision Bass Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Pickup
Controls: Volume, Tone
Bridge: 5-String HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
Machine Heads: Fender®/Hipshot® Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts
Hardware: Chrome
Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
Scale Length: 34 (863.6 mm)
Width at Nut: 1.875 (47.6 mm)
Unique Features:
Matte Finish Pickup Covers,
Tinted Neck (Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard)
4-Over/1-Under Tuning Machine Array,
Fender Spaghetti Logo,
Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods,
Rounded Body Shape,
Rolled Fingerboard Edges,
New Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior