Why become a member? ×

What is a washburn B-30 worth?

jackman

I have recently got hold of a washburn B-30, i got it fairly cheaply due to a friend moving house and having a clearout. it is in perfect condition and the pickups are working brilliantly. i just wanted to know what it is worth now a days , any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks. J.

[quote name='jackman' post='1070624' date='Dec 27 2010, 10:56 PM']I have recently got hold of a washburn B-30, i got it fairly cheaply due to a friend moving house and having a clearout. it is in perfect condition and the pickups are working brilliantly. i just wanted to know what it is worth now a days , any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks. J.[/quote]

Is that the pointy headstock PJ model? If so I'd not expect more than £100-£150... that's one opinion any way! :)

Pics please! I'm not familiar with the B-30, but that might be one of the later Korean-made basses. B-20s were from the early 80s, vaguely Explorer-shaped, & like all of the Japanese Washburns , extremely well-made & quite collectable these days. I had one a million years ago & it's one of the few basses I regret selling.

Jon.