Why become a member? ×

Traded.

Soliloquy

I'm having no luck with any of my wanted adverts, so I'm going to try a different approach.

For trade preferably for a Jaydee Mark King Series 1 or Series 3, in cherry red and hopefully with 'planet' inlays is my marvellous Marleaux M-bass 5 string bass.

It's in mint condition (really mint, some people have a strange idea of what mint is, but this hasn't a mark on it).

Features 34" scale, birds eye maple fretboard, beautiful facing woods, gloss finish. It has Marleaux pickups in Ebony cases and a Marleax Preamp.

I'm based in Birmingham.

The Jaydee must be in excellent condition.

I guess I'll be wanting a bit of cash my way too.

For sale at £1500 ono.

I'm also interested in Status basses, of the 5 string variety. A Kingbass would be very nice, so would an S2 model.

Edited by Soliloquy

I've played a couple of Fodera basses in the last couple of years, and this is the most 'Fodera' like bass that I have ever tried.
So anyone looking for the certain Fodera looks and sound, without the quite ridiculous asking prices then maybe give this a try. Only of course if you have what I want as a trade lol :)

I could take other things with the Jaydee if the cash was a problem, amps maybe, or I can add cash if you've got an 80's Status S2 to add to the deal.........................I just want a red Jaydee Mark King :).

Edited by Soliloquy

[quote name='Rumble' post='1086617' date='Jan 12 2011, 12:59 PM']This is a little concerning to hear especially given that I'd had correspondence with Soliloquy about meeting up at the end of last week, but hadn't heard back from him. Like you say, I hope he's OK.[/quote]

I've just spoken to him and he had a family emergency and left his phone at home. He;s fine though