Why become a member? ×

Trace V6 trim!Just got me BLX to do,oo er

mikhay77

So I was sat there looking at my recently aquired V6 thinking why did trace use green carpet? Fluffy,bobbly and tatty.Then Eureka,got out the nicki clarke trimmers and good as new,probably been done and said b4 but another post to add.Pity I didnt take pics B4 but here are pics after plus the collection of fluff around the barbers chair lol,no attatchment and as low as you can go.Got me BLX to do (back,sack and crack)will do b4 and aft pics(Of the amp).No doubt anything carpet covered! Just a blow dry and then something for the weekend ha ha [attachment=67873:trim_1.jpg][attachment=67874:Bum_fluff.jpg]

Edited by mikhay77

[quote name='mikhay77' post='1077582' date='Jan 4 2011, 05:39 PM']So I was sat there looking at my recently aquired V6 thinking why did trace use green carpet? Fluffy,bobbly and tatty.Then Eureka,got out the nicki clarke trimmers and good as new,probably been done and said b4 but another post to add.Pity I didnt take pics B4 but here are pics after plus the collection of fluff around the barbers chair lol,no attatchment and as low as you can go.Got me BLX to do (back,sack and crack)will do b4 and aft pics(Of the amp).No doubt anything carpet covered! Just a blow dry and then something for the weekend ha ha [attachment=67873:trim_1.jpg][attachment=67874:Bum_fluff.jpg][/quote]

...Give your Trace a trim...
...'cos it's worth it... :)