Why become a member? ×

Stagg B606 Active - what a stunner!!!

barryman

[b]Thinning out my collection.....Cost £320.00 new a year ago and I was planning on keeping it forever.... however, I've got 4 basses and only one pair of hands, so.......!

Natural Spalted maple body with 6 bolt maple neck, inlaid with walnut. Set up with nice low action. Two powerful active soapbar humbuckers really kick out and deliver everything from funk bass to growling rock – you're only limited by your own talents I hope the photos do it justice – in the flesh it’s even more stunning. A top level bass that will be admired by all!

Price: I'll take £220 for it. Quick sale.

Collection from Bushey / Watford area no problem or possible daytime collection in Wembley. Alternatively, I’m happy to post to UK Mainland for £18.00 insured delivery.[/b]

[color="#8B0000"][b]Any questions just call Barry on 07949 018632 or email barrym999 @ yahoo.co.uk[/b][/color]

Edited by barryman

[quote name='hillbilly deluxe' post='1078771' date='Jan 5 2011, 04:43 PM']£18 delivered,cool.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Forum Policy.
you need to list a price or you ad will be removed! (doubt its 18 pound delivered :) )