Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 sc SOLD !

mxm

Hi,

Aguilar AG500sc

No issues, just decided this is not for me, bought new 30.10.10 from Guitar Guitar.

Brilliant amp in it's own right, gigged about 5 times !!!

Almost mint condition, slight rack wear on top - barely visible - racked from day one, boxed with all inserts. Can post but would prefer collection.

£offers (+shipping). If collected, I'll include the well used but functioning Warwick gig rack it's currently housed in.

Edited by mxm

to make that clearer as tone of voice doesn't come through the net.....

wouldn't it be annoying for me if you had multiple amps i would like to try up for sale...

and annoying for you, and good for blackburn rovers!

Edited by LukeFRC

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1079162' date='Jan 5 2011, 09:00 PM']to make that clearer as tone of voice doesn't come through the net.....

wouldn't it be annoying for me if you had multiple amps i would like to try up for sale...

and annoying for you, and good for blackburn rovers![/quote]

I'm sorry Luke !, wish I could say I've done it on purpose... 'let's try this...!!! er,....'.

Roy has got to go, it's getting bad for morale (or whats left).

yeah, it's a shame, he showed last year he is a good manager. I guess it's just his squad was possibly better at fulham, and not at all used to success so more willing to comply with his demands in training. thing is can they afford (literally) to sack him?
Sure you don't want to swap that eden with me? :)

[quote name='pietruszka' post='1079661' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:40 AM']Wow! I can't believe you dont like the head! They're amazing heads, I absolutely love mine!

Good luck with the sale!

Dan[/quote]

Thanks for that Dan - it is great stuff - it's just me (or my cabs) ! I've got the ToneHammer Pre-Amp which isn't going anywhere !!!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='mxm' post='1078946' date='Jan 5 2011, 06:34 PM']Hi,

Aguilar AG500sc

Sadly decided this is not for me, bought new 30.10.10 from Guitar Guitar. Brilliant amp in it's own right, gigged about 5 times and decided I prefer my backbreaking SVT CL.

Mint condition, racked from day one, boxed with all inserts. Can post UK only (would prefer collection).

£700. (+shipping if needs be). I'll include the well used but functioning Warwick gig rack it's currently housed in.

Possible trades along the lines of Ampeg SVT-4/7 as a more lightweight option to my SVT-CL ???!!![/quote]

Hi mate have a look at Matamp gear or Orange its so much better than ampeg imo.
All the best jim

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='1107137' date='Jan 29 2011, 12:42 PM']Hi mate have a look at Matamp gear or Orange its so much better than ampeg imo.
All the best jim[/quote]

Thanks for that Jim - got to be honest, I've tried so much different stuff over the last 5+ years - most of it good, but nothing I'd keep - other than the svt !!!

• 3 months later...

[quote name='obbm' post='1228125' date='May 11 2011, 10:10 PM']So how much do you want for it?[/quote]

In the region of £620 - I've just removed the price to entice other offers.