Why become a member? ×

Tokai J200 Left Handed Acoustic Guitar SOLD

OK I'm not a left handed player so I'll come clean and say these belong to my singer. I can vouch for him or I wouldn't attempt a listing. He's just bought a Gibson Hummingbird so decided to have a bit of a clear out of a couple of his acoustics.

First up is a Tokai J200. I gather it's about 7yrs old and cost around the £400 new at the time. No pick up but it does come with a fitted hard case. Collected price [b]£180 [/b]or add [b]£20 [/b]for Parcel Force 24 delivery UK mainland only.

[s]Secondly is his Epiphone Hummingbird. I was with him when he bought this in Dawsons Reading a couple of years ago. He's since had a nice Dean Markley pickup fitted (plug in through the strap button, no EQ but no sound colouration either) which cost £100. And again it comes with a fitted hard case. He's looking for [b]£180 [/b]collected or add [b]£20 [/b]for Parcel Force 24 delivery UK mainland only. Epiphone don't do a left handed model so this was professionally reconfigured at Sticks & Strings in Thatcham. It's a great strummer for the money IMHO. [/s]

We're both in West Berkshire but Pete works in West London so I suspect there would be some flexibility there if someone was keen. Oh & we're live in Bristol next Thursday (13th) if that helps anyone?

I appreciate being left handed they will be of limited appeal to most but should hold some real interest to those that are looking for a decent budget acoustic that is left strung. PM me if interested, I am on this site far too often so will always get back to you the same day.

Edited by BurritoBass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping this again. I've answered Slobluesine's queries via PM but for those wondering, the pickguard can be removed by me & I do have a right handed one. However the intonation would be out further up the neck so only consider this option if you want a cheap strummer. Ideally a left handed sale :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...