Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Jazz MIM

Machines

Had this bass just about 4 years. It's a 1999 MIM model (MN9 serial) in 3 tone sunburst. I added Nordstrand NJ4 pickups to it a couple of years ago (currently £140 a set). They are an immense improvement over the stock pickups and add a lot of character to the sound. Reason for sale is since buying the Thunderbird, I've not picked up the Jazz much.

In pretty good nick for 11 years old - no blemish has been added to it since i've had it ! There's a minor scratch on the back of the upper horn that won't show in photos. The back of the neck has yellowed in the sun (made sure I left it there for that reason) and overall it looks lovely. Comes with 3 pickguards, W/B/W, B/W/B and a tortoiseshell one (home made). Also the neck pickup cover...

Truss rod nut is semi-stripped but still useable - i'll include the tool I use for it without issue.

Asking price is £350 delivered (pickups worth £75 2nd hand). I may entertain trades of basses of a similar value, let me know what you have (no obscurities though please !).

Pics !