Why become a member? ×

Strings for sale all gone

I have a set of Rotosound swing bass 66 stainless strings - 45-105. Bought these from sound control just before christmas, but bought the stainless ones instead of nickel and haven't been back to swap them.
Offering these at the same price as i paid for them (£14) but including P&P or I'll go back and swap them when i get the chance/can be arsed

Also got a set of Fender Super Bass 8250M 45-110TW (the ones with the 110 guage tapered E, the string is tapered down to near the core over the saddle - i suppose they're designed for string through bridges) brand new and unopened. I bought a few sets of these when I was breaking strings regularly, but haven't broken a string in over 18 months. £14 including p&p for these as well.

Cheers

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='124390' date='Jan 21 2008, 10:13 AM']I have a set of Rotosound swing bass 66 stainless strings - 45-105. Bought these from sound control just before christmas, but bought the stainless ones instead of nickel and haven't been back to swap them.
Offering these at the same price as i paid for them (£14) but including P&P or I'll go back and swap them when i get the chance/can be arsed

Also got a set of Fender Super Bass 8250M 45-110TW (the ones with the 110 guage tapered E, the string is tapered down to near the core over the saddle - i suppose they're designed for string through bridges) brand new and unopened. I bought a few sets of these when I was breaking strings regularly, but haven't broken a string in over 18 months. £14 including p&p for these as well.

Cheers[/quote]

Have you not been breaking strings because of the Fenders? Or just a happy coincidence?