Why become a member? ×

Free Band Name!

Alfie

Have you always wanted to be in a band called [size=5][b][color="#0000FF"]The Institute[/color][/b][/size]? Now is your chance!

I am including my old band name for free when you buy this Rockcase pedal board for £25 including postage and packaging (which is a fair chunk of the asking price TBH).

As you can see, the metal box comes with all six sides and a groovy, unique etching that looks almost like it has been [s]shoved into the back of a van a hundred times[/s] carved by the gods.

See how these faux tribal etchings catch the light, creating a memorising display of iridescent beauty.

The inside is furnished with tiny little loops:

To protect your new band name and the limited edition etchings, the metal box will be smothered with plastic bubbles.

On the box is a mysterious upside-down code

[size=1]Here are some boring details about the pedal board that you probably aren't interested in:

[b]RockCase Guitar Effects Pedal Board /Case Combo: 6-8 Pedals[/b]

- Solid effects pedal case for road use
- Aluminium case with aluminium edge trims and chrome-plated corners
- Nickel-plated steel-spring handle with transparent PVC cover
- Solid hinges
- 2 chrome-plated butterfly locks
- Interior covered with velcro
- Usable utility space: 60 x 40 cm (max height of effect 10cm / 3.94")
- Burl foram material padded top
- PVC feet
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 10cm[/size]

Edited by Alfie

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1091802' date='Jan 16 2011, 08:49 PM']Using special encryption techniques I have uncovered that the upside down code reads "[b]01SE 717x518x220[/b]". I do not know what this means but may be of some importance to someone.[/quote]

Think you will find that alfie has 'Borrowed' a cardboard carton from work and that is the ref number and dimensions !