Why become a member? ×

Can You Guess What It Is Yet?

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Johnston' post='1093558' date='Jan 18 2011, 10:10 AM']I'd be gettin on to them about that. who ever has routed and drilled that body hasn't a straight eye in his head and I thought I was squint :) :)[/quote]

Yeah I know, you should've seen the last one I've got from them, the frets were all pi$$ed!

But you know, you've got to adapt innit? So now I play all wonky ever since. :lol:

[quote name='Johnston' post='1093619' date='Jan 18 2011, 11:00 AM']Thats what happens when you let people work on swivel chairs instead of standing. They get lazy and take no pride in their work :) :)

So whats the specs going to be on this one Grand Wazzoo?[/quote]

Ok it will be a Super J with a split P bass pickup in the front and a Jazz in the back quite similar to the one in the pic below but in a 5 strings issue.

Colour wise it will be Fiesta Red with maple fretboard, pearloid block inlays (wonkey ones :lol: ) and non matching headstock with a white aged pearloid p/guard almost similar to the one in the pic below but without the matching headstock and black p/guard

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='1093708' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:19 PM']Love the P/J configuration one! They've finally lined the pickups up with the bridge!!! I was expecting you to say rosewood and tort for the finish to go with the Squier CV. That's gonna be a great sounding bass :)[/quote]

Ah, but he CV Fiesta red is also undergoing specs changes as we speak, I've got a Mighty Mite maple f/board neck to go on it and a white perloid p/guard to match. :) Pics to follow when it's completed.

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1093717' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:33 PM']Ah, but he CV Fiesta red is also undergoing specs changes as we speak, I've got a Mighty Mite maple f/board neck to go on it and a white perloid p/guard to match. :) Pics to follow when it's completed.[/quote]

And here is the Squier transformation project completed!! [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=118337&view=findpost&p=1094435"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1094435[/url]