Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Attitude Standard 5

tippbass

Hi .... Just putting out a feeler here , I have a Yamaha Attitude Std 5 which I'm putting up for Sale or Trade,I'm based in Ireland so trades might not be that easy ! but hey theres alot of bass players in Ireland and gigs take me all around the country so you never know.
Bass itself is in great condition ,plays perfect & no issues. The reason I'm selling it is I have a Stingray 5 which is my main bass and a couple of other 5 stringers and this one is kind of surplus to requirements these days, I have hard case which I'll include in the sale ,not the best case but does exactly what its suppose to and would be perfect for shipping,If anyone is interested in the bass I'm kinda open to offers or a trade .....fretless or early Trace Elliot gear would interest me
If your interested ......let me know

[attachment=69639:040.JPG]
[attachment=69638:039.JPG]
[attachment=69640:041.JPG]

Cheers

Hi all..... Just for your information the string spacing at the bridge is 19mm and the nut width is 47mm .....

As regards a price..... I was lookin them up on the net a while back to try and get an idea,there isn't too many of the 5 strings out there but I did find one in the States for $479 + shipping .....I guess thats somewhere in the region of £300 .... So I'll say £300 and we'll go from there , as regards the postage , When I know where its going I'll package the bass up in the case and wrap it up and then I'll take to post office and get it weighed ,and whatever it costs me is what it will cost the buyer :)

Any questions , just ask away

Cheers