Why become a member? ×

GM Audio (ex Trace) ***HELP***

dangee

Anyone here Essex based who has any idea what’s going on with GM Audio/Gav?

They’ve had my EBS Fafner for 18 months now, don’t answer calls, seem to have abandoned their premises and have now taken the website down and cut off the phone.

I know there have been ‘problems’ but haven’t been able to get any real info. I’d rather avoid the legal route but I need my £1000+ amp back!

Dan

I will speak to a mate of mine at Ashdown who used to work with gav and try to get a number for him. If I am able, I will give him a call and see whats happening and if I can , will try to get your amp. I only live down the road from Maldon.

cant promise anything but will do my best.

[quote name='neilb' post='126205' date='Jan 23 2008, 03:42 PM']I will speak to a mate of mine at Ashdown who used to work with gav and try to get a number for him. If I am able, I will give him a call and see whats happening and if I can , will try to get your amp. I only live down the road from Maldon.

cant promise anything but will do my best.[/quote]
Cant ask better than that !!

[quote name='neilb' post='126205' date='Jan 23 2008, 03:42 PM']I will speak to a mate of mine at Ashdown who used to work with gav and try to get a number for him. If I am able, I will give him a call and see whats happening and if I can , will try to get your amp. I only live down the road from Maldon.

cant promise anything but will do my best.[/quote]

Thanks. I work in Maldon, so if you have any joy I can pick it up from you. From the times I have been down to their shop it's always very quiet and very padlocked!