Why become a member? ×

Effects for sale

Finbar

Okay, between me and my guitarist, we have the following for sale:

Boss DS-1 Distortion (modded to make silly noises ^_^) - £20 - no box or manual - velcro on bottom - soundclip available
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion - £35 - no box or manual
Boss GE-7 Equaliser - £35 - w/box and manual - velcro on bottom
Boss OD-20 Overdrive Modeller - £75 - w/box and manual - velcro on bottom
Danelectro Wasabi Forward/Reverse Delay - £55 - w/box and manual - velcro on bottom

Google them if you need to know anything about them. Photos on request :)

All prices include delivery.

The Wasabi delay is in great as-new condition, used only a couple of times. Really like the delay and the tap tempo, but it doesn't agree with my pedalboard - would take trades on a different delay. Looking for DD-3 and DD-5 maybe?

OD-20 is a distortion modeller, not so suited to bass if I'm honest, but some good fuzz and lead sounds - might benefit from a blender? Bit of a scrappy condition, but that's just the paintwork. The knobs are all still there, and it all works fine - it says Boss on it after all!

The GE-7 has been barely used too - spent all its life on a pedalboard being ignored. In very good/as-new condition.

The DS-1 functions like a normal DS-1 at low levels, and past a certain point kicks into a high pitched squeal noise, which can be manipulated using the drive control. Condition of paintwork is not amazing, but still works as it is supposed to.

The MD-2 is a standard MD-2 pedal in the same state as the DS-1 paintwise, but again works perfectly.

Shoot us your thoughts on it all ^_^ Like I said, wouldn't mind trading the Wasabi for another delay, and could take trades on a blend pedal (REALLY want a VFB-2 :huh:).

Enjoy.