Why become a member? ×

Cue amp

funkyjazz

Hi everybody,
I'm new to this forum so I hope I don't do anything wrong.
I don't even know if I posted it in the right place...anyway...

It's the first time I live in a flat and I'm looking for a way to play in earphones with a reasonable quality without spending loads of money.
I wanted to start with my ipod earphones and buy a cue amp. I saw there is one from Behringer which also acts as a micro mixer so that I could eventually play on a track.
Also please advice on headphones models(remember not so expensive but with reasonable quality)

By the way I have a Mark Bass LMII but there is no headphones output and if I use any other output the signal is so weak...

Please also tell me where to buy it if you know what (online or in London).

Cheers

Sounds like you are halfway there! I bought a little Phonic 8 channel mixer... which i think was about £45 quid. I plug my stereo / MP3 player etc in as well, so I can mix my bass tone in as well.

I think thats a really good option. Behringer do little mixers too. As for Earphones, well I went for some Roland studio cans, but thats only cos I knew a guy who worked for Roland at the time! - But any good Hifi earphones would be good for practicing... I think Behringer do cheapy ones of those too!