Why become a member? ×

Someone please buy this before i do!!!!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='1121276' date='Feb 9 2011, 12:50 PM']Does that mean ur buying it??

Such a bargain!!!![/quote]

Unfortunately no :) Id love a mint green or fiesta red version. I have a normal 2 band Ray which is super super light and pretty, so I think im sticking with that.

Have you seen the new Roasted Neck Matching Headstock Gold Classic Rays?! Its like a super package!

[quote name='mart' post='1121728' date='Feb 9 2011, 07:00 PM']Am I the only one who looks at that bass (the one on ebay) and thinks "penguin"? It just needs some eyes and a beak .... :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :)
:) Hell of a lot of money for a chocolate biscuit?

[quote name='mart' post='1121728' date='Feb 9 2011, 07:00 PM']Am I the only one who looks at that bass (the one on ebay) and thinks "penguin"? It just needs some eyes and a beak .... :)[/quote]
Quite a temptingly priced bass. I would change the pickguard for a black one, but then the white pup would look odd!

Yep it is a premium Classic Ray. Hence the high price.

Re: the weak G string issue.

This is something I think, (although obviously not all) people can imagine. They presume before playing it that the G is weak. Ive had 2 90s Rays, sold them, I now have a new 2EQ Ray and a 3EQ on order. Ive never come across a weak G string. I personally think it might be a 3EQ 'EQ' issue, if it does exist...eg...its getting lost with that powerful onboard EQ somewhere.

My Ray 5 doesnt have it, (although I hear its never been an issue on 5ers) but I can understand people are wary.

I dont think the 2EQ is prone to it? Or am I wrong?! Argh.

Either way, dont worry about it. :)