Why become a member? ×

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='128748' date='Jan 27 2008, 04:05 PM']Here for sale are a few SX bits:

SX '57 Jazz Body complete with standard neck pickup/EMG Select bridge pickup/standard bridge/scratchplate/pots/pot covers. In excellent condition - there are a couple of tiny pin-head size dents, but apart from that its pretty much immaculate. Looking for £40 with the white scratch plate or £55 with the tort scratchplate (which incidentally cost £45...). In fact everything you need bar a neck... Colour is supposed to be vintage white - think more like butter coloured. Only body issue is the bottom screw hole for the control plate has been drilled on an angle and is through to the cavity under the scratch plate. Easy enough to fix.

SX Neck from a '62 Body with SX neck plate. This will need a small amount of sanding to fit the above body, but looks like it will fit (the other two halves have formed my best blue & maple SX) - the screw holes the other way around were about 2mm off... This neck is immaculate, having never been used. Blue headstock. Looking for £50.

Am open to offers/swaps for the above (cash both ways too) - especially after a nice Jazz and would particularly like a Highway 1/Geddy. Also selling a couple of six strings (see my signature). Willing to do a deal combining any of the parts I have for sale...[/quote]

Body looks familiar!!!!

[quote name='neilb' post='135733' date='Feb 7 2008, 01:50 PM']Body looks familiar!!!![/quote]

Yeah I think we bought them at about the same time...I've put the maple neck onto a LPB SX Jazz...

I think I emailed you on basschat about the scratchplate...