Why become a member? ×

WTF is happening to me?

waynepunkdude

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1126056' date='Feb 13 2011, 03:50 PM']Where did you find that? And if you don't mind me asking how much was it? I've been looking for one (or an Affirma 5-string) for ages.

If you find that it's not for you please let me know, as I'll be interested in buying it.[/quote]

£200 eBay, I'll let you know if I don't get on with it.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1126056' date='Feb 13 2011, 03:50 PM']Where did you find that? And if you don't mind me asking how much was it? I've been looking for one (or an Affirma 5-string) for ages.

If you find that it's not for you please let me know, as I'll be interested in buying it.[/quote]
If Wayne bonds with it, there's a slightly ambitiously-priced blue one on the Bay:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ibanez-EDA-905-Piezo-ELECTRIC-5-String-Bass-/120684194910"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ibanez-EDA-905-Piezo...s-/120684194910[/url]

J.

[quote name='Machines' post='1126186' date='Feb 13 2011, 05:55 PM']Nice, I really wanted one of these a few years ago - styling is pretty killer.

In the end I just didn't like the sound, but didn't really know what I was doing in the shop with it.. i'd been playing bass about 6 months.[/quote]

I'm really looking forward to picking it up, I also pick my Gordon Smith LP and Corvette up on the same day should be a loud night.

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1125634' date='Feb 13 2011, 02:22 AM']Nothing is happening to you that is not in the minds of anyone here. It's called living a life, the only one you've got, mind you. Wether you can afford it or not, money and debts will mean jack sh*t once you're dead and gone.

Who was it that said: [i][b]"It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't"[/b][/i]?[/quote]
i believe that was god, on the creation of drummers.

• 2 weeks later...