Why become a member? ×

Sennheiser Freeport wireless kit - SOLD!

Hi guys

I need to buy a new neck for my P Bass and new pick ups for my Tobias so i'm selling my wireless kit as I won't be needing one for quite a while yet. My band won't be gigging for a few months yet by which time I'll hopefully have a job and be able to buy a new one.
So yeah, I'm selling my Sennheiser Freeport wireless kit. The casing is in as close to perfect condition as can be and so is the body pack. I put some heat shrink tubing that you normally use to shield soldered wires over the aerial to make it a bit stronger as i've heard the plastic on these things can break so easily.
Also, only bad point is I had to unscrew one of the antennas from the reciever as it bent but when I tried to carefully bend it back, it snapped off. I am being 100% honest here, it has NOT affected the kit in any way at all, I tested the range on it and it's still exactly the same as it was and the signal is still as clear as it was.

[s]£50 + £5 postage and I can't take a penny less for it. It will be posted in the original box it came in and I think I still have the instruction manual for it. If not, I'm sure it's easy enough to find on the net.[/s]

Cheers guys
Stevie

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009