Why become a member? ×

Good Morning

andy67

Another miserable day here in the west of Scotland. Leaving home from Edinburgh provided for a fairly perilous journey!

this weather brings the idiot drivers out in abundance. Most of the journey felt as though I was aquaplaining, the road was that wet, however, some folk don't pay much attention to the conditions and think they can drive at 80mph, cut in and brake leaving very little room for others to stop!

Ah well, got here in the end a good half hour later than normal, fizzing mad and stressed out! Need to relax before the students appear!

andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='129786' date='Jan 29 2008, 09:11 AM']Another miserable day here in the west of Scotland. Leaving home from Edinburgh provided for a fairly perilous journey!

this weather brings the idiot drivers out in abundance. Most of the journey felt as though I was aquaplaining, the road was that wet, however, some folk don't pay much attention to the conditions and think they can drive at 80mph, cut in and brake leaving very little room for others to stop!

Ah well, got here in the end a good half hour later than normal, fizzing mad and stressed out! Need to relax before the students appear!

andy[/quote]

I only started to enjoy driving once I stopped commuting from Glasgow (later Blantyre) to Stirling every day. I've just applied for a job in Edinburgh so I may be feeling that pain again - the M8 is pish.