Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!! Trace Elliott GP7 715

TheGreek

Looking to raise the cash for a Wal 4 string so need to clear out some unused Gear. Most of my gear is in top condition for used equipment - I don't gig so none of it leaves my home. As a result it never acquires additional bumps and bruises.

This listing is for my Trace Elliott GP7 combo - the photos don't do it justice - no marks at all as far as I can see. I can't find a serial No on it so can't tell you it's age - any clues as to where I might find the aforementioned serial No will be much appreciated.

Up for sale at £225 ONO - virtually mint - serious buyers are welcome to try before they buy - In Herts, within 3 mins of M25/A1...

[size=3]What the amp has to say:[/size]

[size=4][i][color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]all the above is true but the truth is he doesn't love me anymore - I sit in the corner of the flat neglected - he uses his Markbass and has forgotten all the good years I gave him - I still look and work good but does he care?? No!! ..I'm looking for a new home..that'll teach him!! He'll miss me when I'm gone...come and rescue me from this drudgery.[/font]..[/color][/i][/size]

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='tom1946' post='1145339' date='Mar 1 2011, 07:23 AM']I use the 300w version in church it it's really meaty and reliable, I paid £330 for mine last year so this is a giveaway.[/quote]
you heard what he said - it's a giveaway!!

Last potential buyer backed out due to distance...

any takers??