Why become a member? ×

Musicman SUB swap

luckman67

[quote name='Shonks' post='1141343' date='Feb 25 2011, 03:28 PM']hey! nothing wrong with a mex P bass!! better than the SUBs IMO

:)[/quote]

Glad you added IMO. I would say the opposite. The MIM P bass ain't even close to a SUB. IMO of course. :)

[quote name='Soloshchenko' post='1141563' date='Feb 25 2011, 06:31 PM']Regardless of people's opinions I'd say the trade is a totally fair one for both involved. Certainly not 'madness' in my opinion.

Good luck with the trade.[/quote]
well said! its all subjective anyway! :)

[quote name='lettsguitars' post='1142037' date='Feb 26 2011, 02:49 AM']swap you my missus![/quote]

Just had a quick look at your recent posts mate... I realise that they are all posted at 'silly o clock' in the morning but either someone has hacked your account or you've been hitting the sauce bottle pretty hard and taking your woes out on we imaginary people on t'interweb! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1142155' date='Feb 26 2011, 10:45 AM']Just had a quick look at your recent posts mate... I realise that they are all posted at 'silly o clock' in the morning but either someone has hacked your account or you've been hitting the sauce bottle pretty hard and taking your woes out on we imaginary people on t'interweb! :)[/quote]
:) :lol: :D