Why become a member? ×

Rockbass logo to a W logo.

waynepunkdude

I don't know if the W logo uses special ink (silver etc.) but all you'd have to do is scan one in, clean it up in photoshop (maybe vector it) print it onto white decal paper, trim it neatly, whack it on and lacquer it over. You could make it reversible by not sanding off the old logo but just paint over it in black or whatever.

If you don't trust your trimming skills you might be able to get one of those vinyl logo companies to make you one.
I think they use lasers. :)

One approach is to put some plain black vinyl over the whole headstock, and then put whatever decal you want on top. (A Fender decal is quite tempting ... :)).

Or you can sand the headstock down - I did that to remove the logo on my Rockbass. I was planning to then paint the headstock white so I didn't bother sanding to a smooth finish, but I'd imagine you could get a reasonable look this way.

You can buy a W headstock sticker from the Warwick shop, but it's something crazy like 15 euros and another 10 for postage!