Why become a member? ×

For Sale-Yamaha BB605 (with extra's) 5 string bass (SOLD)

wolldav

[attachment=73203:IMG_0651.jpg][attachment=73201:IMG_0652.JPG][attachment=73199:IMG_0653.jpg][attach
ment=73200:IMG_0657.jpg]

Hiya,

for sale is a Yamaha BB605 in Excellent condition. Wine burst in color. Extras are a Axiom 25 and a Nemesis Eden N8 amp. THe Axiom is in perfect condition... my son got to it and has put 1 or 2 pennies (pence in there)... i haven't had the patience to get them out. The Eden amp is in somewhat working condition. Not sure whats wrong with it but when im home practicing with it it works fine and then cuts out. I then hit the top of it and it works again. I took it to the local shop (pmt) in birmingham to have them look at it and it never acted up and they couldn't fine nothing wrong with it.. They gave it a general clean and when i went home a couple weeks later it started to act up again.. I just couldn't be bothered and its been sitting in my closet..

I'm in birmingham and a local drop off or pick up would be great. i will not ship.... if your interested let me know..

Total cost of all 3 items is £299.00 Bass sells used on here for £250, i havent seen them sell for less on BC... so your getting the Axiom and the Amp for £50... hell of a deal...

david

Edited by wolldav