Why become a member? ×

Zoom B2 1U Effects unit

KingPrawn

For sale my Zoom b2 1u effects unit, in great working order. Selling as i am moving to individual pedals. Has manual, which i down loaded.

will except £65 including postage, heres some tech stuff

The Zoom B2.1U 96kHz Sampling, 24-Bit A/D/A Conversion USB Bass Guitar Effects Pedal [With PSU]. Powerful Bass workstation pedal with built-in USB integration to record your performances on your computer.

The Zoom B2.1U Bass Effects with USB provides the same features as the Zoom B2 with a programmable Expression Pedal, a balanced XLR direct output, and USB interface with Steinberg Cubase LE software so you can start recording right away. Extensive features include the powerful ZFX3 processor crammed with 9 preamp/cabinet and 5 stomp box models faithfully accurate to the originals in every way. This analog emulating performance is achieved with no background hiss (120dB signal to noise ratio) and extreme dynamic range (120dB). Additionally there are 45 different effects (7 modules available per patch), 3 types of synth sounds, a Harmonized Pitch Shifter, acoustic bass and fretless, 6-band graphic EQ or 2-band parametric EQ, the world’s fastest patch change, Auto Tuner, and an onboard PCM drum machine (40 patterns). Includes AC Adapter (also operates up to 7 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries).

[attachment=73816:DSCN0004.JPG]

Edited by KingPrawn