Why become a member? ×

Marshall TSL-60 Head Unit - Mint Condition - Bargain!!

[attachment=73933:DSCN1141.jpg]
[attachment=73934:DSCN1129.jpg]
For Sale is a Brand New in box Marshall TSL-60 Head Unit.

It has never been played/switched on and has only been removed from it's box to have it's photo taken.

Its a classic sounding 60w Marshall all valve head, that sounds awesome when you really crank it and can give you a wide variety of tone.

Some people prefer them to the 100w head because you can push them really hard and get the best sound without being ridiculously loud like you have to with a 100.

It comes with all its original accessories, (footswitch, speaker lead, power lead, instruction book and official Marshall Guarantee)
[attachment=73936:DSCN1128.jpg]
[attachment=73935:DSCN1127.jpg]

Brand new on GAK these go for over 700 quid,

I'm willing to part with this for £450.00, therefore, this is a bit of a steal!

I'm in canterbury, kent for anyone who wants to pick this up, but will be happy to arrange courier/postage for anyone who wants to pay for it!

PM me if you're interested!

Kenny

• 3 weeks later...

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dowhatyouheard/sets/72157626214614309/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/dowhatyouhear...57626214614309/[/url]

here's a flickr set of the amp... so you can see everything you'll be getting if you buy the amp.

i will be willing to negotiate the price and i am also willing to swap for a guitar.. preferably some sort of sg, a flying v or explorer? message me and we'll see what we can sort out!

this amp really is a bargain and is brand spanking new!

Great looking and sounding amp. Tempting.

Sorry to be a pedant, but you say...[quote]It has [b][u]never been played/switched on [/u][/b]...[/quote]
Yet you also say...[quote]Its a classic sounding 60w Marshall all valve head, [b][u]that sounds awesome when you really crank it[/u][/b][/quote]

I find these two statements somewhat incongruous, as I don't see how you could verify the latter if the former is true. Could you perhaps clarify? Cheers!

[quote name='mcgraham' post='1174846' date='Mar 24 2011, 04:17 PM']Great looking and sounding amp. Tempting.

Sorry to be a pedant, but you say...
Yet you also say...

I find these two statements somewhat incongruous, as I don't see how you could verify the latter if the former is true. Could you perhaps clarify? Cheers![/quote]

I actually have 2 of these head units. One that i use and one that is for sale; the brand new unused one.

Marshall sent me a second one after I had complaints about initial problems with the first one. It had come out of the factory with broken parts inside. I now use the repaired original one and have kept the second one unused in its box etc. I'm attempting to sell it to fund the purchase of a new guitar!