Why become a member? ×

Nitrocellulose Paint - where to get in N.Ireland?

Hey folks - Im getting a body resprayed and need some help getting the right paint. I'm a complete noob with this so ignore any noob gaffs. I asked Wesfinn's advice on what Olympic White paint to get and where to get it. He kindly suggested Manchester Guitar Tech. Checked them out but alas they cannot ship outside of mainland UK. Same deal with some other suppliers. (OK, I know we like blowing stuff up here, but Scouts Honour this is for the bass. [size=1][i]Hmmm, I wonder if FertiliserChat,co,uk would be useful.[/i][/size].....:) )

So - can anyone suggest something that can be used to achieve the same results that can be bought here or shipped? I'm hoping that ye'olde generic Halfords, B&Q, Homebase, etc. might yield some results.

Thanks in advance, gareth

Edited by Gareth Hughes

Do you know anywhere that does car spraying - especially vintage cars? Tha'ts where I'd try first, they probably do their own mixing so could do any shade of any colour I imagine.

Cheerz, John