Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL110 sold pending the usual

Merton

SOLD pending the usual :)

I've had this less than 2 weeks, bought from Mr Russ... Reason for the sale is I saw a very pretty Status Shark on ebay and I had to have it, so something has to go, and this being the last thing in and all...

£200 plus a tenner posted to mainland UK.

250W
8 ohms
1x10" plus tweeter

Pics later :)

I might be tempted to sell my beaten up Groove as well, PM me if interested. It'd be £150 including a basic hardcase plus a tenner for shipping UK mainland...

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Chris Horton' post='1154090' date='Mar 8 2011, 05:04 PM']cool cab , Do you have any pickies of the cab ?

What are the dimentions please
Chris[/quote]
Hi Chris, hoping to get some pics done tonight. I do have 2 interested parties already so I'll let you all know what goes on with them...
Mert

[quote name='Merton' post='1154567' date='Mar 8 2011, 09:31 PM']Now sold pending payment, sorry all who were interested![/quote]
Oh so not fair as the boss lady said yes :) If this doesn't go through PM me.

Congrats to whoever scored this.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='ezbass' post='1154583' date='Mar 8 2011, 09:41 PM']Oh so not fair as the boss lady said yes :) If this doesn't go through PM me.

Congrats to whoever scored this.[/quote]
Sorry dude, had a few PMs earlier today which I've been working on, first come first served and all! Hope another one comes up for you :)