Why become a member? ×

Sunburst Axl Mandolin for Sale

Hello,
I have an AXL mandolin in sunburst in perfect condition that has been hanging on my wall for the last 7 years. It has a wooden height adjustable birdge, 2ply pickguard, and all chrome is engraved.

[attachment=74474:mand_full_body.jpg][attachment=74475:mand_bridge.jpg][attachment=74476:mand_headst
ock.jpg][attachment=74477:mand_body_only.jpg]

As you can see its has never been used outside of my house, and it has never been abused! (Not that anyone has ever accused me of mandolin abuse)

It has never been damaged and has no chips, repairs (bodged or professional) or concerns to discuss.

It was a present many years ago but is really just being wasted as after learning to play Paint It Black and Battle Of Evermore i realised i had no real interest in bluegrass - so left it hanging with my other instruments.

I will also include a 'Teach Yourself...' tutorial book in the sale which covers a lot of the chord shapes and some bluegrass tunes - not that i know how to play them so cant comment on their commercial value. Any interested party is more than welcome to view and try before purcahsing.

This does not come with a case (i am aware that AXL sell hard cases for this model at £39.99.) so I would prefer this was a 'buyer collect' from Bedfordshire, but can discuss courier if needed.

[b]£45 ono[/b]

Cheers

Mod

Edited by Mod_Machine