Why become a member? ×

First Jetsonics EP out today

Low End Bee

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1166734' date='Mar 18 2011, 09:37 AM'][url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Extended-Player-Number-One/dp/B004SBC51Y/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300438159&sr=301-1"]Amazon link[/url]

On itunes and Amazon now. Plus CD's in a nice LP type cardboard sleeve for sale at gigs too. It's mustard :)[/quote]

This had better been £3.16 well spent or there's trouble :)

Downloading from Itunes as we speak, sorry type.

[quote name='farmer61' post='1173033' date='Mar 23 2011, 10:25 AM']This had better been £3.16 well spent or there's trouble :)

Downloading from Itunes as we speak, sorry type.[/quote]
Bad move, I've seen The Jetsonics and they are utter pants

JKS (as my daughter would say; apparently means 'joking!' with smiley emoticon afterwards) - actually they are bl**dy good and I will be taking a listen to the EP at the weekend

[quote name='farmer61' post='1173067' date='Mar 23 2011, 10:52 AM']You're ok until 5.30pm.........this'll take up my first 15mins of my drive home.... :)[/quote]

Righto.

First 3 tracks were very good and very varied. Couldn't workout whether the vocal mix was a bit low at the start of track 1 I was driving quite quickly !!!!!

Not so keen on track 4 tbh. But overall very, very impressed. Good work L.E.B.!!