Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: TC Electronic BG500 2x10 combo - AS NEW - PRICE DROP

Hey guys,

Selling my combo as it was meant to be for a gigging project but that has fell through! I've tried to justify keeping it but the missus and the neighbours don't appreciate the 500 watts of bassy goodness thundering away in the front room!

Bought this brand new from Guitar Guitar in Glasgow in November for £599. It has left my house once. It is in showroom condition! I have the manual and the power cable!

This is the most versatile amp I've ever owned. (See my sig to see what I've had) You can save upto 3 settings, I have clean slap, phat and overdriven and CLIFF BURTON (Guess what that sounds like!)

With the 3 band compressor, tuner and tubetone control you will never run out of tonal options!

The 2 10s are extremely punchy but give a great deal of low end as well! There's also a horn with the adjuster control ON THE FRONT! (No more reacharounds!)

Down to business! First and foremost id like a trade, I'd consider the following!

Markbass LMII Head + Cash my way
Ibanez promethean
Markbass combo + cash your way
PJB Flightcase

I am open to similar offers! You can come round and try no probs!

If you would like to buy it out right, I would be looking for [s]£550ono![/s] [b]£500[/b] Which gives a saving over RRP but reflects the usage and condition!

[b]Make me an offer!!:)[/b]

Thanks for reading!!

Edited by ConnorHamilton