Why become a member? ×

FS Lakland Bob Glaub.

giblett123

Evening everyone,

Here we have the latest in my “fund raising clear out”; this is my Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub, which I’ve had for about 12 months from new. The bass is in stunning condition, and has been professionally upgraded by Nigel Roberts at Leicestershire luthier. I wasn’t overly keen on the original frets so Nigel has re-fretted this with a smaller gold Evo fret wire, also in the process I got him to drop in a Bare Knuckle 65 custom wound pickup and stick on some TI flats + full set up.

Condition wise it is first rate and has no issues whatsoever. Playing wise it has a serious vintage P bass thump, a great sounding bass but not getting a huge amount of playing at the mo.

Sold pending the usual.

Cheers for looking
Chris.

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='giblett123' post='1175041' date='Mar 24 2011, 06:31 PM']Evening everyone,

Here we have the latest in my “fund raising clear out”; this is my Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub, which I’ve had for about 12 months from new. The bass is in stunning condition, and has been professionally upgraded by Nigel Roberts at Leicestershire luthier. I wasn’t overly keen on the original frets so Nigel has re-fretted this with a smaller gold Evo fret wire, also in the process I got him to drop in a Bare Knuckle 65 custom wound pickup and stick on some TI flats + full set up.

Condition wise it is first rate and has no issues whatsoever. Playing wise it has a serious vintage P bass thump, a great sounding bass but not getting a huge amount of playing at the mo.

In terms of price I’m looking for £650 (Inc Lakland bag), I can ship if required but no trades this time please, it’s a fund raiser.

Cheers for looking
Chris.[/quote]
PS, for those who've asked, its the Korean built version, not Indonesian although I'm not sure there is much difference!

[quote name='karlfer' post='1175539' date='Mar 25 2011, 07:29 AM']I don't suppose it's one of the rarer ones with 1.5 inch nut width is it?
Cheers,
Karl.[/quote]
I'll check it when I get in but off the top of my head I think it's the 41.2mm P, it is however quite a shallow profile compared to a lot of P's I've played.